Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
• Insurance card(s); if you have a second insurance please bring both cards.
• Driver’s License or other photo ID
• Current medications and dosages (including vitamins and supplements)
• Prior medical records, including immunization records
• Referral from physician, if required by your insurance plan
• Co-pay required by your insurance plan
• Print and complete the patient registration form
• Additional completed patient forms as requested by the physician or staff
When you arrive at our office, a St Joseph Clinic, P.C. a representative will review the forms prior to your visit with the physician.
At the time of your appointment, payment will be requested for services that are known to be not covered under your individual insurance plan. Your insurance company may also require a co-payment to be remitted at the time of your appointment.
Our offices accept cash, personal checks, money orders, MasterCard and Visa.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide us with 24 hours notice.
Financial Policies & Patient Billing
St. Joseph Clinic, P.C. will submit your insurance claim to our participating insurance carriers. For any remaining financial responsibility after insurance consideration, a single monthly statement will be provided for all St Joseph Clinic physician services. All balances are due in full upon receipt. If there are any payment questions regarding your account, please contact our billing office at 706-277-2321 ext 243 they are available to assist you Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
© 2015 St Joseph Clinic, PC.